About this item
NOW Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid, and due to its unique structure, it performs an important role in cellular free radical protection and healthy immune system responses.
NOW Astaxanthin is derived from Non-GMO Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and has naturally occurring lutein, canthaxanthin, and beta-carotene. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
- Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
- Daily Value not established. Calories 5 Natural Astaxanthin(from Haematocous pluvialis Extract) 4mg.
- Other Ingredients: Safflower Oil, Softgel Capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin) and Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol). Vitamin E from soy.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Benefit of NOW Astaxanthin 4mg
- Astaxanthin, a potent free radical neutralizer, supports cellular protection and balanced immune system responses*
- Non-GMO, Kosher (contains gelatin), Quality GMP Assured, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made Without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with a fat-containing meal.
There are no reviews yet.