– R1 Gain by Rule 1 Proteins is a premium high quality lean gainer with an exclusive ratio of 1.5-1 carbs to protein depending on flavour choice. R1 Gain is not overloaded with carbohydrate calories but instead offers a quality calorie approach to gaining lean mass.
– Rule 1 Proteins believe the number one rule in bodybuilding is Input = Output – what you put into it is what you will get out of it and that couldn’t be true when it comes to your nutrition and supplementation. Don’t just choose any weight gainer! Don’t settle for a carb-overloaded “lean gainer” – choose a lean gainer designed to put muscle on and keep fat off – R1 Gain!
– BCAA’s play a key role in protein metabolism to help stimulate protein synthesis and feed amnios directly into Muscle Tissue. Direct muscle synthesis means less tissue breakdown & more muscle growth.
Glutamine can assist with muscle repair and immune recovery
– During intense exercise glutamine levels become greatly depleted which causes a decrease in strength, stamina and recovery. Adding glutamine can help to replenish the body’s glutamine levels, promoting muscle recovery. Glutamine has also been shown to have anti-catabolism properties that work to prevent muscle wastage.
WHATS IN IT?
ULTRA PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
Rapid digestion & assimilation feeds muscle & supports recovery.
90%+ Whey Protein has little-to-no lactose or fat.
Rich natural source of naturally occurring AttributesBranched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Increases endurance, immune system and lean muscle mass.
WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE
Ultra-pure, ultra-segmented Isolates.
Considered the fastest, purest form of protein available.
Whey Protein Hydrolysate is a pre-digested protein, actually digesting as fast or faster than amino acids.
Taken directly after training, can result in a dramatic increase in blood amino acids and insulin levels – helping muscle protein synthesis and preventing muscle tissue breakdown
ADDED BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAAS)
28% BCAAs. Our formula is fortified with over 11g of BCAAs per 50g protein serving – one of the highest levels available!
Supports fat loss by using body fat vs. muscle for fuel during workouts.
Studies have suggested BCAAs use may result in a better testosterone to cortisol ratio, increased muscle endurance and decreased muscle soreness.
Improves protein metabolism to speed recovery & limit muscle breakdown.
One of the most important amino acids to strengthen athletes and bodybuilders. It plays a vital role in gut health, intestinal health, muscle metabolism and cellular support.
- Consume 1-2 shakes (or equivalent) per day, based on your personal protein/calorie requirements.
- Tasty Shakes: Mix two (2) scoops with approxn14-16 oz (500ml) of water, milk or your favorite beverage in a shaker cup or blender.
- Juicy Smoothies: Add your favorite fruit and ice to the above, mix in blender and enjoy!